- You can search Meetings by Area, what we mean is the NA name of the Area. This is a listing of the communities that each area serves.
- You can select the state in which you are in ( NC or SC ). The listing automatically displays the day you are in. You can find a meeting in the town you are looking for by sorting by the town tab. The list will display via alphabetical display ( A-Z to Z-A ).
- Additionally we have a PDF of all the meetings within our region as a download only.
Finding Meetings by State or NA Service Area
- Hover over the New to NA menu item and you will see a 3 options. Go down to the Meetings> link and you’ll see the options available ( like example below ). Choose the state you are looking for meetings in in NC or in SC. ( be aware some meetings within NC might be apart of the NC Region )( menu example )You can sort the meeting directory by selecting a category, such as town/day and the list will display in a alphabetical or numeric hierarchy. ( sort example )
- On each listing you will see the name of the group, address and format. When you select the address a new window will open with a google map, you can get directions from google. ( select the meeting link to see google directions )
- When you click on a meeting format icon you will get a popover display describing the format. ( meeting format description example )
- Meetings by Area page you will find all the CRSC member areas, on each area listing the towns/cities/county where meetings are. Additionally you can view just the meetings within that area on its own meeting listing page. ( See example below )
The CRNA website uses the BMLT ( Basic Meeting List Toolbox ) to provide meeting information and directions to meetings within the Carolina Region and relies on each area to add and maintain the meetings in the CRNA BMLT. If you are a trusted servant that has the responsibility for this role for your area contact the webteam for your login and password. We will require that your RCM be cc’d in any request to assist in updating meetings for area’s without a Web updates trusted servant.
EDITING MEETINGS Do’s and Don’ts
We rely on meeting information to be entered correctly.
Each AREA is responsible for the meetings in the BMLT in their area.
Adapted from: The Southern California Region of Narcotics Anonymous