There are a few ways to find meetings on this site:
- You can search Meetings by Area, what we mean is the NA name of the Area. This is a listing of the communities that each area serves.
- You can select the state in which you are in ( NC or SC ). The listing automatically displays the day you are in. You can find a meeting in the town you are looking for by sorting by the town tab. The list will display via alphabetical display ( A-Z to Z-A ).
- Additionally we have a PDF of all the meetings within our region as a download only.
Finding Meetings by State or NA Service Area
- Hover over the New to NA menu item and you will see a 3 options. Go down to the Meetings> link and you’ll see the options available ( like example below ). Choose the state you are looking for meetings in in NC or in SC. ( be aware some meetings within NC might be apart of the NC Region )( menu example )You can sort the meeting directory by selecting a category, such as town/day and the list will display in a alphabetical or numeric hierarchy. ( sort example )
- On each listing you will see the name of the group, address and format. When you select the address a new window will open with a google map, you can get directions from google. ( select the meeting link to see google directions )
- When you click on a meeting format icon you will get a popover display describing the format. ( meeting format description example )
- Meetings by Area page you will find all the CRSC member areas, on each area listing the towns/cities/county where meetings are. Additionally you can view just the meetings within that area on its own meeting listing page. ( See example below )