- You can search Meetings by Area, what we mean is the NA name of the Area. There is listing of the communities that each area serves.
- You can select the state in which you are in ( NC or SC ). The listing automatically displays the day you are in. To find a meeting in the town you are looking for by sorting by the town tab. The list will display via alphabetical display ( A-Z to Z-A ).
- Additionally we have a PDF of all the meetings within our region as a download only.
Finding Meetings by State or NA Service Area
- Hover over the New to NA menu item and you will see a 3 options. Go down to the Meetings> link and you’ll see the options available ( like example below ). Choose the state you are looking for meetings in in NC or in SC. ( be aware some meetings within NC might be apart of the NC Region ) ( menu example )You can sort the meeting directory by selecting a category, such as town/day and the list will display in a alphabetical or numeric hierarchy. ( sort example )
- Meeting Listings On each listing you will see the name of the group, address and format. When you select the address a new window will open with a google map, you can get directions from google. ( select google directions example )
- Meeting Formats When you click on a meeting format icon you will get a popover display describing the format. ( meeting format description example ) See Meeting Format Codes below
- Meetings by Area you will find all the CRSC member areas, on each area listing the towns/cities/county where meetings are. Additionally you can view just the meetings within that area on its own meeting listing page. ( See example below )
Each meeting is classified by “format codes,” which are explained below:
B – Beginners
This meeting is focused on the needs of new members of NA.
BT – Basic Text
This meeting is focused on discussion of the Basic Text of Narcotics Anonymous.
C – Closed
This meeting is closed to non-addicts. You should attend only if you believe that you may have a problem with substance abuse.
CL – Candlelight
This meeting is held by candlelight.
CS – Children under Supervision
Well-behaved, supervised children are welcome.
D – Discussion
This meeting invites participation by all attendees.
GL – Gay/Lesbian/Transgender
This meeting is focused on the needs of gay, lesbian and transgender members of NA.
IP – Informational Pamphlet
This meeting is focused on discussion of one or more Informational Pamphlets.
IW – It Works -How and Why
This meeting is focused on discussion of the It Works -How and Why text.
JT – Just for Today
This meeting is focused on discussion of the Just For Today text.
M – Men
This meeting is meant to be attended by men only.
NC – No Children
Please do not bring children to this meeting.
O – Open
This meeting is open to addicts and non-addicts alike. All are welcome.
Pi – Pitch
This meeting has a format that consists of each person who shares picking the next person.
RF – Rotating Format
This meeting has a format that changes for each meeting.
Rr –Round Robin
This meeting has a fixed sharing order (usually a circle.)
SC – Surveillance Cameras
This meeting is held in a facility that has surveillance cameras.
SD – Speaker/Discussion
This meeting is lead by a speaker, then opened for participation by attendees.
SG – Step Working Guide
This meeting is focused on discussion of the Step Working Guide text.
So – Speaker Only
This meeting is a speaker-only meeting. Other attendees do not participate in the discussion.
St – Step
This meeting is focused on discussion of the Twelve Steps of NA.
To – Topic
This meeting is based upon a topic chosen by a speaker or by group conscience.
Tr – Tradition
This meeting is focused on discussion of the Twelve Traditions of NA.
TW – Traditions
Workshop This meeting engages in detailed discussion of one or more of the Twelve Traditions of N.A.
W – Women
This meeting is meant to be attended by women only.
WC – Wheelchair
This meeting is wheelchair accessible.
YP – Young People
This meeting is focused on the needs of younger members of NA.
BK – Book Study
Approved N.A. Books
NS – No Smoking
Smoking is not allowed at this meeting.
Ag – Agnostic
Intended for people with varying degrees of Faith.
FD – Five and Dime
Discussion of the Fifth Step and the Tenth Step
AB – Ask-It-Basket
A topic is chosen from suggestions placed into a basket.
ME – Meditation
This meeting encourages its participants to engage in quiet meditation.
RA – Restricted Attendance
This facility places restrictions on attendees.
CW – Children Welcome
Children are welcome at this meeting.
CP – Concepts
This meeting is focused on discussion of the twelve concepts of NA.
A – Atheist
Disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God
LC – Living Clean
This meeting focuses on the discussion of the Living Clean
LT – Literature Study
This meeting uses any fellowship approved literature as the format for the meeting.