Coronavirus meeting closures search tips
With the shutting down of meeting facilities and the dilemma this is posing on our fellowship here in NC&SC and worldwide, we want to offer some tips in what we’re hearing addicts are doing to continue the communication crucial to our program.
- Keep in touch with other members – use your phone numbers or use social media. We need each other and support each other.
- If your Homegroup meeting can meet outside do so but use the prudence suggested by the medical community. BMLT Area admins please use the extra information t designate your meeting outside and use the Temporarily Closed Meeting format.
- If you want to attend meetings online or by Phone NA.org now has a listing of meetings that can be attended online or by phone:
- Here are a few websites to find virtual or phoneline meetings –
- If you are a member who is deaf there is a Zoom video meeting for the Deaf – https://zoom.us/j/802616925 Thursdays 7 pm CST | https://zoom.us/j/916400544 Saturdays 11 am CST, This is a closed meeting for Addicts Only.
We are working on displaying all closed meetings and you will see that list below soon.
We understand the importance of meeting information and know we are trying to get accurate information as soon as we can.
In Loving Service,