This page contains information about and/or links to various service-related documents and resources of interest to trusted servants in the Carolina Region.
NA World Services Resources
The following resources are available on the NAWS website.
- NAWS News (NA World Services newsletter)
- Reaching Out (H&I-oriented newsletter)
- Service Handbooks (e.g. Guide to Local Service, Public Relations and H&I Handbooks, Area Planning Tool, etc)
- NAWS Service Pamphlets (Resources for groups and service bodies)
- Local Service Committee Resources (Resources developed by various service bodies throughout the world)
- World Service Bulletins (Bulletins on various fellowship-related topics)
- World Service Conference Related Material (Projects, reports and news from the WSC)
- Fellowship Intellectual Property Bulletins (Information about the use of Fellowship Intellectual Property)
Narcotics Anonymous World Services (“NAWS”) provides literature, service materials, bulletins and various other tools for NA members, NA groups, and NA service committees as resources in their NA service delivery efforts. Our production and distribution of these materials is not intended to imply that NAWS is in a position of authority over any of those who use these materials. NAWS does not have any centralized control over any NA members, NA groups, or other NA service committees.
All service materials produced by NAWS are offered as a reference resource, and their application is at the sole discretion of the user. They should not be considered directives or mandates from NAWS, and may be adapted or applied as the user sees fit. Additionally, NAWS takes no responsibility in any issues of liability that may result from the application of these materials.
Literature Review and Development Resources
The following resources are related to the development of literature for our fellowship.