How to Contact Us
Carolina Region of Narcotics Anonymous
5594-C Sunset Blvd.
Lexington, SC 29072
You may use the form below to send an email to someone within the Carolina Region. Fields labeled in bold are required. The others are optional. If you are looking to contact a Regional trusted servant you can contact them using a form on the Regional Service Info page
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE SENDING AN EMAIL OR FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW:
- There are 1,000 meetings and 24 areas in the Carolina Region ( in NC and SC ). Some meetings in North Carolina are served by the NorthCarolina Region , if you can’t find a meeting in your local area , in NC, check the North Carolina Region website here.
- DO go to meetings if you have never been. It costs nothing, you don’t have to call ahead, you don’t have to contact anyone, just show up 15-30 minutes before the meeting is scheduled.
- Teens can go to any Narcotics Anonymous meetings, we don’t have many meetings that are specific for teens, we are of all ages, many of us got clean as teens or young adults ourselves.
- This is not a hotline/helpline, this is for additional information. If you need immediate assistance, PLEASE call the helpline to the area closest to you. Just remember, they are not a crisis hotline either, they are helplines to assist you.
- Do not ask if the meeting list is up to date, the meeting list is as up-to-date as each area updates it. You would be better to call the area helpline that has the meeting than sending an email here.
- Do not ask if a meeting is in this or that city, you can find that yourself by using the search feature on our website. This is the exact same place we go to see if there is a meeting in that city.
- Do not ask for directions to a meeting, every meeting in the list has a link to map it and get directions from Google Maps
- We do not recommend or endorse doctors, treatment centers, halfway houses, wether someone needs treatment or supply contact info and etc.
- If meeting information is incorrect, please contact the area that the meeting is in and ask them to update their information.